Monday 9 March 2015

 Today a lovely lady from ASB Bank visited our classroom. She provides a 'Get Wise' programme that educates children (and teachers) about how to save and invest money : ) she also had us engaged in some really awesome interactive activities, like songs that had some pretty funny actions.
Can you guess what animal we're pretending to be?----------------------------------------------------->

Yup! we're pretending to be...........elephants : )
 Can you guess what chore I might be doing at home in this picture?
<---------------------------------------------------

Yup! we're pretending to sweep the floor.
 Now we're being asked questions like "What would you do if you had $100?"
Here are some responses;

1. "I would buy my mum a present" (sooo sweet!)
2. "I would buy me some lollies"
3. "I would buy a house"


 Wow! look at all these keen Room 1 students : )
What great active listeners you all are!

No comments:

Post a Comment